Bosques de las Lomas: Mon a Thu 9:00 to 18:30, Fri 9:00 to 15:00
According to skills
Fluency in English and Spanish
- Provide support on the legal certainty to the operations through preparing contracts and timely compliance with the laws governing the operation of the company, which will be reviewed and released by the Senior Specialist.
- Prepare and review contracts entered by the NSC to assure compliance with Groupís policies.
- Prepare and review contracts in cooperation with purchasing, finance, and other departments.
- Keep complaints before PROFECO (organized by establishing and organizing files; monitoring calendars; meeting deadlines; documenting actions; inputting information into file database; confirming status with relevant parties).
- Draft legal documents.
- Review new business relationships with vendors.
- Monitor relevant legal requirements for compliance.
Degree in Law. At least 1 year of professional experience in corporate law. Knowledge MS Office products.