Consultant Specialist of Government and External Affairs Mexico (external hire)
Política y Macroeconomía
Ciudad de México
Bosques de las Lomas: Mon a Thu 9:00 to 18:30, Fri 9:00 to 15:00
According to skills
Fluency in English and Spanish
- Representation of BMW Group in political institutions, chambers and industrial circles.
- Support in activities before Mexican Government and Stakeholders, as lobbying, follow-up and reporting process of political and regulations topics.
- Permanent, reporting process of Politic and macroeconomic topics
- Support with Homologation, Registration of vehicles and NOM´s approaching federal agencies.
- Attendance of meetings for Technical, Electric Vehicles, Free trade agreements committees in AMIA.
- Support in Meetings and procedures in CDMX for BMW SLP Plant project.
University degree within specialization in international business or political science preferable. Technical and automotive education a valuable asset. 3-5 years of work experience in the industry. Proven skills and leadership with the implementation of projects. Knowlesge MS Office products.