Bosques de las Lomas: Mon a Thu 9:00 to 18:30, Fri 9:00 to 15:00
According to skills
Advanced English (Written and Spoken).
- Responsible for guarantee the customer mobility as well as the customer satisfaction optimally delivering the best service process in the market.
- Manage Special cases: Intense discussions with retailers, customers, insurance companies, lawyers etc. and detailed analysis onsite.
- Manage Recalls / technical campaigns: Customer data acquisition, translation, and adjustment of relevant documents, distribution of the TA (Technische Aktion) documents to the retailers, monitoring.
- Manage Technical consulting and support in the market regarding all model series and engines (past and present) as well as their programming and diagnose systems and the according applications.
- Planning and monitoring local GWK-Budget.
- Administration basic warranty data.
- Administration warranty system (terms, rules, user).
- Managing warranty and goodwill projects.
- Managing warranty Audit with BMW North America.
- Implementation and development processes and standards.
- Ensure the correct implementation of service infrastructure, IT systems, DMS communication and all the service related systems and equipment.
BS Engineering Degree. 10 Years of automotive service related topics experience. Knowledge MS Office products.